November 27th, 2014
(ALL EVENTS MUST BE RECORDED IN THE LOGBOOK)
- Daily check mains light is on.
- Weekly bell test (a different call point each week in rotation).
- Quarterly / six monthly alarm service.
- Annual alarm service.
- Regular inspections to check all extinguishers are in the appropriate location and are in working order.
- 12 monthly extinguisher service.
- 5 yearly / 10 yearly discharge tests.
- Weekly inspection of maintained lights.
- Monthly activation of emergency lights.
- Six monthly - all lights activated for one hour. Batteries checked.
- Annual - as for six months, all lights powered down for 3 hours. Batteries checked.
- Three yearly - all lights tested for full duration.